10 mars 2007

A shooting range in France.

I took some pics last time I went to the range and decided to show you how it looks like.
Sorry for the bad quality I forgot my camera and used my cell phone.

Entrance:

fun shoot range, notice the metallic pins to the left.


Some shooters builtgongs, very funny to shoot at.

View from the targets, the rifle on the wall is a fake.

100 meters range, notice the french flag, the owner is a Indochina and Algeria wars veteran and is a proud french.

As acomodations we have a coffe machine and...toilets in our woods.


Every shooting stands have filar phone in France, it's the law.

3 commentaires:

Mr. Completely a dit…

That's a good looking range!

Ride Fast a dit…

Looks nice. Where is the wine and cheese buffet?

What is a filar phone?

Manfred a dit…

There was no cheese and wine buffet at the time, anyway I forgot my french beret and it's forbidden to drink wine without a beret in France :-)

I probably invented the word "filar phone", I thought I read it somewhere.

I meant a phone with a wire, a gsm is not enough for authorities.