10 mars 2007

Lamu at the range..



Lamu went to the range with me and shot my Colt 22 target for the first time.


We put the reglementary target at 25m (about 26 yards).




She looked very happy while going to the target to see the results, so much happy I thought there is something strange...




In fact she shot better than me and already knew it , it's the last time I go with her to the range !


Since then she mocks me almost every day !




Women in the kitchen !

:-))


4 commentaires:

Leon a dit…

Manfred, everybody shot better than you! ;-p

I'm joking, but congratulations to Lamu for this result!

Lamu, you should try the e-postal match presented by Manfred fews days ago...

Manfred a dit…

I'm a gentleman, I let Lamu win of course :-)

Good idea for the e-postal matches but it's one handed shooting and I'm not sure she will handle the weight of the gun.

Mr. Completely a dit…

Good excuse, Manfred, I use that excuse too! You should bring Lamu along too, when you come to Reno.

The Mr. Completely e-Postal match series will be starting up early next month, and there will be one each month through the Rendezvous. Most of them will be two-handed shooting at fairly close distances.

Manfred a dit…

Lamu is the nickname Muriel chose for internet, so Lamu is LIKELY to come with me :-)

I'm happy to know I'm not the only one to be a gentleman.