18 janvier 2010

e postal match under snow.



We went with Wyatt to shoot the e-postal match hosted by Nashville Online Handgun Postal Match.

We were happy to compet again during this "off season" but I have to say, conditions were not perfect.
Coldness added difficulty for a good trigger finger and, more annoying, it was very much slippery, wa had difficulties to find a good postition which added some fun in fact.

I thought about our friend Mr Completely who's living near Seattle in a colder place than Normandy.
By the way another e postal match is on the way here: http://mrcompletely.blogspot.com/search/label/e-Postal%20Matches

We shot with 2 handguns, my Smith&Wesson 610, 10mm auto caliber and Wyatt's USFA SAA, 45 Colt caliber, these are two very different guns, I appreciated much the more modern sights on my 610.

I still didn't count our scores, it's difficult because we have many bullets in the same hole, I'll do it soon.

Too bad I could not submit my scores for the last e postal match for gunbloggers, I simply lost the targets.

Aucun commentaire: