13 décembre 2006

There's something new in my life today.

Today when I woke up I got an insight.

I feel there's something new in my life today but can not say what...

So I checked my bedroom:
















Didn't notice anything wrong.

I was hungry and decided to eat something...

Still this insight...

Maybe it's a lack of nicotine, time to go to my sanctuary and get some.


Everything look clear I'll be still investigating.

This message is a joke of course, never leave a gun without surveillance !

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

C'est surtout choquant de decouvrir que tu bois encore du super-poulain a ton age! ;-)

Manfred a dit…

J'aurais le droit au café quand je serai grand pour l'instant ça m'énerve trop :-)

Anonyme a dit…

Ça va encore le poulain c'est pour les jeunes enfants... Quand tu vois qu'il y en a qui à 36 ans s'envoient encore des bols de Blédina...

Manfred a dit…

Qui ça ?

On veut des noms ! :-)