16 mars 2012

Standing Outside Looking In: Zombies

En ce moment les zombis sont à la mode, encore une autre video qui donnerait envie d'aller au cinema, des Talibans zombis.



Standing Outside Looking In: Zombies: Are everywhere it seems these days. I truly hope some liberal watches this video. It's a hoot. Osombie...chuckle. Stephen

4 commentaires:

Stephen a dit…

Thank you, my friend.

Manfred a dit…

You're welcome Stephen welcome in a part of the free France.

The Old Man a dit…

God bless you - the world needs more folks that love freedom.
Wish you had an english button - my French has gone to hell since my second tour of VN in 1970....

Manfred a dit…

Thanks a lot the old man.

I had a babel fish translation button but just noticed it's gone I will correct this and will write some messages with my approximative english.

God bless america and vive la France !