07 mai 2009

May e-postal match first try.


2 handguns used by US army side by side.

First try with the mark 23 on my own e postal match.
The ace of clubbers is not that big at 25 meters and I was far from shooting it each time, sometimes I had to stop aiming to see where was the target, but I don't have good eyes.


Colt 22 target 22lr and mark 23.

Shooting the five of hearts was easier, i tend to think there will be many similar scores, the ace of clubbers will probably determine the winner.

I will try again at least one time.

I hope you will enjoy as much as I did.

3 commentaires:

Billll a dit…

When I printed out the cards they came out the same size as standard playing cards. Were they supposed to be the size of an A-size sheet? That would certainly improve my scores.

Manfred a dit…

They should be as wide as the paper sheet, way bigger than a usual playing card.

Billll a dit…

I thought so. We shot them again today, at full size. It would be interesting to see how we do with the small cards in addition to the full-sized ones.

I will send you the new targets, as soon as I get them scored and labeled.