06 novembre 2010

November e postal match.

Here it is, the november e postal match from France !

This one will be very french indeed, we'll use the official accuracy target one can see in any shooting range here.

Distance will be 25 yards or 25 meters it's up to you, we'll use handguns only.

Print 2 targets per entry:

Shoot 10 times using two handed stance unsupported  then put the second target and shoot 10 other rounds one handed unsupported for a total of 20 shots.
 I am curious to see wich way is the best, it may depend on shooter and weight of the gun I guess.
Scoring will be easy since each part of the target indicates his value, if a bullet hole touches 2 zones count it as the highest it touches.

If you shoot the paper sheet outside of the target its value will be 5 points, maximum score is 200 points, 100 points per target.
In case of tie the bigger caliber will determine the winner or the tightest group of bullets holes if shooters shot the same caliber.

Classes:
0: Airgun pistol (.177 CO2 or compressed air)
1: Rimfire pistol, iron sights
2: Rimfire pistol, optic sights
3: Centerfire pistol, iron sights
4: Centerfire pistol, optic sights
9: Any other "toy" you like.



Target is here: pdf file: november target.pdf

9 commentaires:

danno a dit…

Hi Manfred ... glad you got your system issues sorted out.

I'm confused... first we have the statement "we'll use handguns only." But later rifle classes are invited.

Also, is the first target is standing two handed unsupported and the second is one handed unsupported?

How does that play with the rifle classes?

Manfred a dit…

Hi Danno, yes I finaly bought a more recent computer, a new graphic card with agp port would cost me more than 100$

I used copy and past for classes from an older e postal match and missed the rifle class, I will delete it.

The first target is standing two handed unsupported and the second one is one handed unsupported, that is clearer, I will edit the rules and use these sentences instead.

What does that mean "offhand" ?
I am confused now.

David aka True Blue Sam a dit…

Offhand simply means shooting unsupported while standing.

Anonyme a dit…

Greetings,

The only place I can shoot handguns is at an indoor range, and it only has a 50 foot (about 16 M) distance. If it is OK with you, I will shoot at that distance but it will be for fun only & will not count for the winners.

Merle

Manfred a dit…

Thank you Sam for the translation.

Merle you are welcome to join the game of course,I think, maybe you can print the target to half its size and shoot it at 14 yards you would have same picture than us.

Anonyme a dit…

Manfred,

Thank you - I'll do that. Looks like a lot of fun, so thanks for letting me participate.

Merle

Anonyme a dit…

Manfred,

I can not seem to find the E-mail address to send the targets to.

Can you point me to it?

Thank you.

Merle

Manfred a dit…

You are right Merle, I totaly forgot to mention it.

Please send your targets at:

somua 2003 at yahoo dot fr

Anonyme a dit…

Manfred,

Thank you - I just thought I was going blind and could not see it.

Merle